Travel with Sanjay Nepal

This blog serves the designs to make proper Hospitality sectors, excellent Lifestyle, revitalized Motivation simultaneously with style to make your existence appealing to other people surrounding you. By this blog and implementing these plans to a certain extent and make your friends go "DAMN. THAT's COOL!

Pages

 



Gokyo Lake hockey and skating Competition are a newly introduced ice game in Everest region of Nepal. Everest region lakes are frozen from December to March so hockey in Gokyo Lake is one among the foremost do adventure.
Ice Hockey and skating are going to be a politician record of highest altitude at 4790m of the planet so far. Gokyo Lake is one among the most important lakes within the Everest Region and one among the very best within the world. you would like to undergo this lake during Everest Base Camp via Gokyo Lake trek.
 
When the Glacier Lake freezes completely, it becomes a playground so; Gokyo Lake is often an alternate game within the winter season for the visitors in Nepal. At the starting of “Visit Nepal Year 2020“, this game goes to introduce by Nepal. Now one can enjoy the Everest Base Camp trek alongside winter adventure sports within the highest altitude in Nepal.
In this introductory match, athletes from the US, Canada, India, and Russia are taking participants. The friendly hockey and skating game goes to persisted 14th February 2020.
“Visit Nepal Year 2020 Secretariat said the newly-designed adventure and sports tourism product of the yearlong tourism promotional campaign will exhibit international ice skating event and a friendly hockey match at the altitude of 4,790m to market Nepal as a destination for winter sports and to market Nepal for all seasons.

Some players who took a part of it.
Jeremy Abbott of the US – the 2008 Grand Prix Final champion, Patrick Chan of Canada – a former competitive figure skater and a 2018 Olympic gold medalist within the team event, Elizabeth Putnam of Canada – a former competitive pair skater, Matej Silecky of the US – a member of the 2012 US Collegiate ice skating Champion team, Nick Kalisz – a hockey player and filmmaker, Laura Kottlowski of the US, an ice skating gold medalist, Tsewang Namgail, Tashi Largyal, Jigmet Rinchen and Tinlass Glasston – members of Indo-Tibet Border Police Team, mitriy Viktorovich Dudarev – one among the participants of 2010 IIHF World Championship, Sergei Evgenyevich Voronov – the ISU Grand Prix NHK Trophy Winner, Aleksandr Chekashev- a former professional hockey player.

The event was organised for the winter tourism promotions also as identify the new tourism activities of Nepal. The Gokyo Lake is found at the elevation of 4900 Meter around from where you'll see the Mt.Everest and Mt. Chyou very closely

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

Just one second, and you can change. I am a simple guy with transparency, trying to bring change within myself and the people around me through optimism. By profession I am a trekking guide seeking adventure in life, exploring new ideologies, thoughts, views and passion in life. I see a lot of scope for myself as a tourism entrepreneur by the reason of my love, passion and respect for the sector “tourism in Nepal” “LENS” is a key source of happiness in my life, I love to capture moments in my lens and be captured as a moment in the lens. I am highly ardent towards the field of modeling and fashion. I love to explore myself and develop myself as a person every day. I want to fly in life, run towards my goal and even want to fall down being a failure but I just don’t want to give up from the challenges I encounter in life and go on achieving my goals. I don’t want to take a pause in life. I am trying to be a arousing speaker, I can see that I can bring change through my voice and grab a lot of attention through the voice I raise.
| Designed by Colorlib