Travel with Sanjay Nepal

This blog serves the designs to make proper Hospitality sectors, excellent Lifestyle, revitalized Motivation simultaneously with style to make your existence appealing to other people surrounding you. By this blog and implementing these plans to a certain extent and make your friends go "DAMN. THAT's COOL!

Pages


Related image



Heli Air Nepal introduces you to Nepal’s first Helicopter(Gyrocopter) service for all the aviation and adventure sports lovers to fly in the sky and get the bird’s view of the beautiful city Pokhara. There must be only a few who haven’t been mesmerized by the beauty of Pokhara which offers you the view of Machapuchre that falls on the lap of Phewa Lake along with World Peace Pagoda standing tall amongst the deep Queen Forest and Hills that sum up to nature’s beauty.






Gyrocopter is like a helicopter except that the engine is not connected to the rotors - they freewheel (or autorotate). A Gyrocopter has a propeller (like an airplane) and the forward motion of the gyrocopter through the air as a result of the propeller turning, forces wind through the rotors, in turn, making them autorotate.




The most touristic destination of Nepal, Pokhara attracts thousands of aviation lovers each year who fly with ultralights and paragliding and get the birds to view. Amongst all, our company emphasizes the latest technology stressing on comfort, convenience, safety, and customer satisfaction. Forget about the forceful wind hitting your face hindering your experience of the flight. The butterfly wings of the aircraft restrict the winds and noise giving you comfort and not to forget our fully oxygenated system for both, the pilot and the passenger.

The 360-degree unobstructed view through the aircraft is the cherry of the cake. 

Except for the windowpane where is nothing disturbing you for your lifetime moment with Heli Air!
This new aircraft intends to cut out new territory with its speed and technology as it can land anywhere and can fly in all kinds of weather conditions. It clearly serves the needs of our target markets, being a different kind of player on the field and will seek to be known not only as a Gyrocopter company but as the cutting edge of the aviation business in Pokhara.
In addition, fares, for the most part, is based on the distance and time the customer wants to fly. Our 5 kinds of packages are specially designed in that regard.






This an honorable moment for us, that we can see such an innovative edition for the development of Tourism in this amazingly beautiful Country. As Nepal has set a goal of welcoming 2o lakh Tourists through the Visit Nepa campaign 2020, this is a great product for making more days to stay in Nepal and even can be the main attraction for the luxurious tourists. Talented! Mr.



decoratedtext="Ronan Lamichhane" end="394" entitykey="1" offsetkey="2dpl0-1-0" spellcheck="false" start="378" style="background-color: #dce6f8; color: #1d2129; white-space: pre-wrap;">Ronan Lamichhane
developed such a great idea to start Asia first GYROCOPTER in Nepal & I salute him for his creative idea and risk-bearing capacity. Even I feel so proud to be part of this organization and demonstrate other about the Product.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

Just one second, and you can change. I am a simple guy with transparency, trying to bring change within myself and the people around me through optimism. By profession I am a trekking guide seeking adventure in life, exploring new ideologies, thoughts, views and passion in life. I see a lot of scope for myself as a tourism entrepreneur by the reason of my love, passion and respect for the sector “tourism in Nepal” “LENS” is a key source of happiness in my life, I love to capture moments in my lens and be captured as a moment in the lens. I am highly ardent towards the field of modeling and fashion. I love to explore myself and develop myself as a person every day. I want to fly in life, run towards my goal and even want to fall down being a failure but I just don’t want to give up from the challenges I encounter in life and go on achieving my goals. I don’t want to take a pause in life. I am trying to be a arousing speaker, I can see that I can bring change through my voice and grab a lot of attention through the voice I raise.
| Designed by Colorlib