Travel with Sanjay Nepal

This blog serves the designs to make proper Hospitality sectors, excellent Lifestyle, revitalized Motivation simultaneously with style to make your existence appealing to other people surrounding you. By this blog and implementing these plans to a certain extent and make your friends go "DAMN. THAT's COOL!

Pages

        tourism entrepreneurshipको लागि तस्बिर परिणाम                                            

                                       Introduction

Tourism industry plays important role in business development in few last year’s and tourism, hospitality and leisure industries originally are in the first place based on entrepreneurship.

The tourism industry has become one of the most important economic sections in a few past years that plays important role in business development. According to WTTC Tourism was the second industry and allocated more than 3.8 percent of global GDP in 2005 to itself (Rosli & Pazim, 2011).

Tourism is one of the economic sectors in which a great degree of involvement is needed by the entrepreneurial sector: diversification of tourism products and services is needed to cope with increased demand for new types of tourism needs. These include opportunities for more sustainable tourism.


tourism entrepreneurshipको लागि तस्बिर परिणाम

Introduction to Tourism Entrepreneurship.

Entrepreneurship is the process of designing, launching and running a new business, which is often initially a small business. The people who create these businesses are called entrepreneurs. But in the Tourism industry, Entrepreneurship is the process of launching new destinations, designing exciting packages, providing unique services, which is often initially small business but leads to the high amount of profit.

Tourism entrepreneurship is defined as activities related to creating and operating a legal tourist's enterprise. Legal enterprises refer to those businesses that operate on a profitable basis and seek to satisfy the needs of tourists (Saayman & Saayman, 1998).

Tourism entrepreneurship is controlled by entrepreneurs who wish to extract a certain social lifestyle, and economic incentives play a secondary role (Skokic & Morrison, 2010).

tourism entrepreneurshipको लागि तस्बिर परिणाम

Entrepreneurship has been described as the "capacity and willingness to develop, organize and manage a business venture along with any of its risks in order to make a profit".While definitions of entrepreneurship typically focus on the launching and running of businesses, due to the high risks involved in launching a start-up, a significant proportion of start-up businesses have to close due to "lack of funding, bad business decisions, an economic crisis, lack of market demand—or a combination of all of these.


People's might have thought Entrepreneurship on tourism is simple but in reality, it's quite tough because dealing with people's from different sectors, religions, cultures, weather are not easy. Tourism Entrepreneur has to sacrifice so many things in their life.

tourism entrepreneurshipको लागि तस्बिर परिणाम

Innovation in tourism:
1. Product innovation (new products and services for tourism)
2. Organizational innovation (new forms of organization and
management)
3. Process innovation (new ways of making tourism known)
4. Logistic innovation (new ways of supplying products or services to
customers)
5. Market innovation (new ways of marketing and consumer
behaviour.

1 comment:

About Me

Just one second, and you can change. I am a simple guy with transparency, trying to bring change within myself and the people around me through optimism. By profession I am a trekking guide seeking adventure in life, exploring new ideologies, thoughts, views and passion in life. I see a lot of scope for myself as a tourism entrepreneur by the reason of my love, passion and respect for the sector “tourism in Nepal” “LENS” is a key source of happiness in my life, I love to capture moments in my lens and be captured as a moment in the lens. I am highly ardent towards the field of modeling and fashion. I love to explore myself and develop myself as a person every day. I want to fly in life, run towards my goal and even want to fall down being a failure but I just don’t want to give up from the challenges I encounter in life and go on achieving my goals. I don’t want to take a pause in life. I am trying to be a arousing speaker, I can see that I can bring change through my voice and grab a lot of attention through the voice I raise.
| Designed by Colorlib